Do your training experiences need to be refreshed? Do you know what your students are really learning? Where are the gaps? Are your programs accomplishing their end goals? How do you know? If you can’t do everything, which programs should take priority?
RISE helps you answer these questions and more. Our team of instructional design professionals make sure your educational programs and resources are strategic, efficient, and effective.
We support the entire lifecycle of an instructional design project:
- Needs Assessment
- Curriculum Mapping
- Learning Outcomes Assessment
- Educational Strategy
- Program Design and Development
- Resource Development
Sometimes you can’t afford to spend money on a pre-packaged, plug-and-play program, just to hope it will work for your students. You need a learning experience that is customized specifically to the culture, systems, and needs of your community. Take a look at what we’ve built for some of our past clients:
- Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors | First 90 Days program
- Sigma Chi Fraternity | Journey Retreats
- Psi Upsilon Fraternity | Chapter Retreats
- Alpha Delta Pi Delta | Delta Member Experience Redesign
- Alpha Chi Omega | Curriculum Mapping & Needs Assessment
- Purdue University | FSC Leadership Institute
- Miami University | Online Hazing Prevention Program
Start Your Curriculum Project
Take a few moments to tell us about the curriculum project you’re considering,
and we’ll reply with a few recommendations about how to get started.
Get our one-page guide on writing learning outcomes